This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 8:19 pm #4201585

Robert Glazer

I am trying to: Send notifications to translators

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Backend

I also see this error in the logs a lot:
[12-Jul-2019 12:10:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/gcfior5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 4476
[12-Jul-2019 12:10:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/gcfior5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 4480

July 12, 2019 at 10:06 pm #4201731

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I am not sure if the provided error information is linked to the issue but could you first verify if the user (translator) has a valid email address inside of the WordPress users section?

Further, if you are using the Advanced Translation Editor please go to WPML -> Settings -> How to translate Posts and Pages and click the grz box "Synchronize Translation Managers and Translators".

Do you receive any error message? What does it say?

Also if possible, disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 19, 2019 at 1:40 pm #4246781

Robert Glazer

Hello,

I have gone through all the things mentioned and still having an issue. We are currently using Classic Translation Management. On my last support issue ticket, I have included access to our site so you may access it yourselves if you need to.

July 19, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4247513

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Robert,

Thank you for you message.

The notification will not be send out as long one of the translators has not assigned a full name and/or a valid email address.

I realized that there was at least one case were a full name wa snot provided and fixed it.

Could you please create a job and assign it to yourself.

I created a test assignment and the jobs been created as expected. Let me know if the notifications are sned out now.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML could not send notification emails to translators’ is closed to new replies.