Due to the large volume of support requests, at the moment there is a waiting time of more than 24 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes. We do not have any recurring unknown issues so we encourage you to please search the forum for other support topics that might be helpful and to review our documentation and look at our errata page for known issues. We are all working hard to go back to the normal, a supporter will respond to you as soon as possible.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Author Posts
May 10, 2012 at 6:35 am #58644

MatthieuA1

I use WPML on different domain names test.es test.de test.com

The admin bar only displays on test.com where I am logged in.
If I go to test.es/wp-admin/ it redirects to test.com/wp-login.php and logs me out.

Is it possible to login in the translated websites?
I'd like to see the "Edit" links below the content, but also see the admin bar since it's very useful. is it possible when using different domains?

Thanks!

May 10, 2012 at 8:21 am #58652

Anonymous

Dear Mathieu,
Wordpress doesn't allow this doe to security issues. but everything can be managed from the main domain.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML different domains per language > how to display admin bar’ is closed to new replies.