This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by samD-18 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
October 10, 2019 at 12:03 am #4725897

samD-18

As soon as I activate all WPML plugins in WordPress, all DIVI symbols disappear from the navigation menu of the website and instead of an arrow down the number three appears. Also other Divi symbols are no longer displayed correctly. As soon as I deactivate all WMPL plugins DIVI works correctly again and the symbols are shown to me. For this reason, WMPL remains disabled until a solution is found. Unfortunately, visitors in other languages cannot use the translated web pages.

October 10, 2019 at 4:30 am #4727183

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I will help you with the issue.

This sounds like a plugin conflict with WPML. In a test or staging environment please follow the below steps

To find if the issue is due to a plugin conflict please follow the below troubleshooting steps
1) Disable all NON-WPML plugin, check if the issue still persists.
2) If the issue disappears enable the plugin one by one to isolate the conflicting plugin

Let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

October 10, 2019 at 6:07 pm #4733419

samD-18

If I deactivate all plugins, the website will work properly all at once, but only for about 15 minutes and then the problem will reappear. I'm honestly a bit perplexed because it's hard to find the error this way. Nevertheless I try it again. I will activate every single plugin and see what happens after 15 minutes. It will take some time until I have tested all plugins, I will contact you as soon as I have the first results and have narrowed down the faulty plugin.

October 11, 2019 at 11:34 am #4737593

samD-18

The plugin Humingbird was responsible for the bug. I reinstalled this plugin and DIVI Theme works fine again.

October 11, 2019 at 11:36 am #4737625

samD-18

Thanks for the hint, it helped me solve the problem.