Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Author Posts
February 23, 2013 at 12:45 pm #106736

Mona

Hi,

When I'm on the French version of my site as a logged in user and I click to "log out", it's redirecting to the logged out page in English and not in French. How to redirect user to his language logged out page?

Thanks.

February 24, 2013 at 7:26 am #106795

Harshad

Dear Mona,

Did you check the link below, to redirect another page on logout
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_logout_url#Logout_and_Redirect_to_Homepage

February 24, 2013 at 12:26 pm #106816

Mona

Hi Harshad

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that I need to redirect users according their language. Example :
Is user is logged in mywebsite.com/fr and click on "log out", he should be redirect to the french version of the website OR to the logged out WordPress page in French.
If user is logged in mywebsite.com/it and click on "log out", he should be redirect to the italian page etc...

The same for log in: if he's on mywebsite.com/fr and log in, he should be redirect to a french page and it's not the case now...

February 25, 2013 at 8:13 am #106906

Harshad

Dear Mona,

Can you please try the code from the link below, add the code to your theme's functions.php file change your site url accordingly.
http://wpml.org/forums/topic/registration-page-link-does-not-work/#post-78484

February 25, 2013 at 4:56 pm #107082

Mona

Thank Harshad. OK, I tested the code. It's very useful but only for lost password page. Let me rewrite my issues. I have this BP website: hidden link that provides 3 languages thanks to WPML. There are globally 3 issues :

1) On logging in : the problem is due to S2Member Plugin.

When a visitor is on the /fr/ version of the website and he's logged in -> it's redirecting him to "members" page (due to a parameter of S2member that allows admin to select a welcome page after login).
So my question is : is it possible to make WPML runs with S2Member plugin in order to redirect to the translated welcome "members" page after login?

2) On sign out : the problem is coming from WPML.
When a logged in user on /fr/ version click to "log out", he's redirecting to the English logged out page of WordPress (wp-login.php?loggedout=true). Is it possible to make the logged out user to be redirected to the translated logged out page according his language?

3) The lost password hack
The functions.php code you linked me is working but the french version of the "lost password page" looks very weird (no design). You can test it if you need (go to french version before). Do you know why this problem?

Thanks for your support. There is no emergency, you may take time to work on these issues for the next release of WPML if you think that they affect all BuddyPress websites and that their fixes could improve WPML plugin.

Here are demo credentials for testings:
login: aaliyah
pass: test123
It's just a test website so no problem.

Thanks.

February 26, 2013 at 7:13 am #107171

Harshad

Dear Mona,

I think, its compatibility issue with S2Member plugin, we have a program here
http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Where we work with plugin authors to work out the compatibility issues.
Would you like to interest you plugin author in it?

We are ready to join forces with him and work together to solve this compatibility problem.

Please contact the author and ask him if he is ready to work with us. If he do, please provide us with his contact details and we will do the rest.

Thank you

February 26, 2013 at 10:42 am #107239

Mona

Hi Harshad,

No problem, I'm going to contact S2member team. However, could you see how to fix the points 2) and 3) because they are not related to s2Member.

February 26, 2013 at 5:47 pm #107371

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Mona,

Can you send me the theme author contact (email, twitter, form mail)?

February 26, 2013 at 6:43 pm #107395

Mona

Hi Adriano,

The theme is the BuddyBoss theme (hidden link).

February 26, 2013 at 7:28 pm #107403

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Mona,

Thanks for provinding.

We are contacting the author now. Once he answers us we will start working on making the theme/plugin compatible with WPML.

We are closing the ticket but we will keep it in our records and once the theme is compatible with WPML we will notify you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML does not redirect to the translated logged out page’ is closed to new replies.