Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by grupo-drvP 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 26, 2023 at 4:07 pm #14105845

grupo-drvP

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to do a test translating with WMPL. I just want to translate a product page but, it doesn't work. I have not translate the other pages yet.I would like to know if it's necessary to trasnlate all the page to see just a page translation in my test.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Not

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I did just that, added the language icon and I tried and it doesn't work.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

error.png
July 26, 2023 at 11:10 pm #14107123

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

That would not be necessary, you should be able to see any translation that is 100% finished and published.

Please verify that the translation is 100% finished and published an also share with me the URL of the product you are translating to reviw

July 27, 2023 at 7:49 am #14108207

grupo-drvP

Hi Bobby,
The translation is finished and published but I don't know the issue persist
this is the link of the product, is in development so you must give you an access.
hidden link
Do you have a private email or send it by here is secure?
Thnks

July 28, 2023 at 6:50 pm #14119867

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the access details!

Please note with WPML we do not recommend using default/plain permalink structures as that will cause issues with the translations.

Please switch the permalink structure to "post name" or any other that is not plain.

However, do note that there is a 404 for your default language products even without WPML.
hidden link

If you were to deactivate WPML the 404 persists, which points to an environment or third-party plugin issue rather than WPML causing this behavior. Are you possibly editing the permalinks or using a third-party plugin that would cause this?

July 29, 2023 at 4:07 pm #14121629

grupo-drvP

Hey there,
I am sorry but I tried all. I have deactivate all the plugins less the WPML and It does not work. Please help me I desperate.
I sent you already my username and my password.
Could you tell me why it does not work?, please.
Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.