Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
November 25, 2021 at 5:57 pm #10070253

joanS-9

Hi Andreas! Plugin installed as per your request.

Best,
Joan

November 26, 2021 at 6:56 am #10072517

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Please take note that this sandbox can not send out e-mail. I have installed a plugin that catches e-mails at Settings -> Email Catch All.

Now, I have set up the page, edited the YITH E-Mails and made a purchase but it seems those e-mails are not working as expected.

Maybe the reason could be that the plugin is not registered? Could you have a look at this, please?

Would it be possible for you to provide a key for testing. In case you do not have a key accessible please do not hesitate to report the issue to the YITH plugin support as well.

YITH supports WPML and if there is an issue they will also be interested on investigating and solving it.

In the meantime I can only offer to take acopy of your site in order to verify if the issue persists while running the site only with WooCommerce, Yith and WPML but if I can not recreate the issue, I will sadly not be able to escalate it towards our compatibility team.

Best regards
Andreas

November 26, 2021 at 10:35 pm #10077317

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

While on your site I do not see any YITH E-Mails as WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails.

Did you remove the YITH Plugin today?

Best regards
Andreas

November 26, 2021 at 11:16 pm #10077381

joanS-9

Hi! The key Of the plugin is in our main site. The plug-in is not working as expected and we have reported the issue to Yith already and they said it was a wpml issue.

Please take a close look and try to fix it.

November 27, 2021 at 1:52 am #10077841

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

As I said, I connected to your site and I do not longer find the plugin installed.
Could you please install the latest version, and update WooCommerce, and the other five outdated plugins.

I can keep testing from there.

In case this will not get solved this way, I need to make sure to recreate the issue on a test-site which I provided earlier. I am not able to escalate an issue towards our compatibility team, if we are not able to recreate it on a new WordPress install.

Best regards
Andreas

December 2, 2021 at 7:28 pm #10116451

joanS-9

Hi Andreas,

Few points I would like to comment here:

1) Someone deleted the YITH plugin from our MAIN WEBSITE! (as you already mentioned in previous posts). It wasn't us so something has been poorly done, I assume, on WPML support side. In any case, we've reseted all the keys (FTP access and WordPress access) just in case.

2) If we recall the history of this issue that has been long overdue, we first a) transfer all the site (as it is now) to you testing site and b) then only installed the YITH plugin for you to test if it was working.

The issue that is happening in our site so it's REAL. YITH plugin already mentioned it was a WPML issue and between both of the plugins this issue has been hanging for a long time.

Our site has the YITH plugin with the KEY installed. You want our key to test it in your environment? Confirm this and we will do it but please list as well ALL the requirements so you can take FULL responsibility to fix this issue and we stop sending emails back and forth without any success so far.

December 3, 2021 at 5:32 am #10118555

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I can only escalate the issue internally if I can recreate it on a sandbox.

Please login here:
hidden link

Try recreating the issue that occurs on your site. If we can recreate it, it can get escalated towards our compatilbity team.

As said, the sandbox can not send e-mail. You will find a e-mail log at Options -> E-mails Catch all.

If the issue will not be replicable on the sandbox then it might be an issue that occurs for some reason on your site only and this would need further investigation.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Wpml doesn't translate the download pdf from Yith plugin’ is closed to new replies.