This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: WPML don't read pluging config file

Solution:i was able to find and translate the List price string , it seems that the option "Translation is complete" was not checked , please review the rest of the strings and make sure they are set to "complete" .

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by simon-bC 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 11:26 am

simon-bC

Hi I asked Yithemes about why their role-based pricing plugin doesn't show correctly in Second (Danish) Language. They asked me to ask WPML.
Here is the communication:

ME:
I'm setting up Role Based prices. it works apparently as it should, but there are problems with the translations
The attached image shows the problem.
1. On the image (which is the Danish version), you can see that "List Price", "Your Price" and "Your Discount" is shown in English. "excl. VAT" has been translated to "eksl. moms" fine. At least on this image, because some times some of the texts are translated to Danish and some are not. I have no Cache on the site (no server-based, no plugin, no CDN) and use ctrl. + F5 to update the page.
The fields are, to my best knowledge, translated in String Translation.

Yithemes:
I checked in your site and seems that WPML did not read the wpml-config file that is present in the plugin folder..
Can you try to ask to WPML about this issue ?

April 30, 2019 at 7:23 pm #3714597

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

The issue takes place with certain strings in the front end even though you have translated them already within String Translation correct ?

if possible please share with me the URL in the front end where i can see the issue as well as with the screenshot you mentioned in the above message so i can better understand to take a closer look

May 1, 2019 at 5:38 am #3716093

simon-bC

Yes. I have translated everything that I could find with those sentences in String Translation and the translation did work for a short time.

Link: hidden link

May 1, 2019 at 5:57 pm #3719325

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

i was able to find and translate the List price string , it seems that the option "Translation is complete" was not checked , please review the rest of the strings and make sure they are set to "complete" .

i cannot see any other English strings in that specific page but please let me know if i am missing something

May 2, 2019 at 7:58 am #3722507

simon-bC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!