This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bayaH 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 2:33 pm #4497679

bayaH

I am trying to: Complete a translation of a Gravity Form.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: After I finished translating an entire Gravity Form (the progress bar shows 100%, and I pressed "Complete").

Instead, I got: After pressing Complete, the wpml.org page loads constantly, and the translation never completes.

September 2, 2019 at 2:49 pm #4497953

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

1.- Please let me know if you see any errors in the Javascript console of the browser while the issue is happening.

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regards,
Carlos

September 17, 2019 at 2:50 pm #4589337

bayaH

I've input the debug info. I've also attached more screen shots to show at what stage the problem occurs. Once I get to pictures 4 and 5, it just loads forever. It does not complete the process.

September 17, 2019 at 2:54 pm #4589509

bayaH

Obviously one problem is the form is huge. I just tried the same process with a much smaller form, and the last steps worked. But the larger form cannot complete the process.

September 17, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4589865

bayaH

It seems the translation was completed. I did not know I also had to translate the page in which the Gravity Form is nested. Everything seems OK now. Thanks.