Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
February 15, 2020 at 7:33 am #5498567

bengtR

Hi

I created an Elementor form template. I embedded it in the startpage using Elementor Shortcode widget. I translated the form template into English. So far so good.

But when I look at the English startpage, the formatting for the form (at least part of it) seems to be lost (some formatting as headings and buttons come from my child theme's style.css, but you can see that the headings are not centered, the form is too wide, the spacing between fields is missing, and the bacground color for the fields is also missing). Inside Elementor it all looks fine.

What am I missing?

/Bengt

wpml-elementor-formatting-lost-02.jpg
wpml-elementor-formatting-lost.jpg
February 17, 2020 at 5:08 pm #5509633

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi, bengtR.

I can see the issue on your site. I would like to check things on your site.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML, Elementor shortcode widget – formatting lost?’ is closed to new replies.