This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 1:52 pm

i-putu-gede-iwan-trisna-jayaT-2

I am trying to: upload 4 items of WPML for the first time
after that, my wp cannot open and show words like

"The site is experiencing technical difficulties"
I enclosed the screenshot

since I cannot log in through wp-admin, I ask my hosting company to check inside cpanel:
they found the issue:

[04-Sep-2019 12:01:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items' not found in /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-tricks/includes/compatibility/wpml/modules/class-wpml-jet-tricks-hotspots.php:6
Stack trace:
#0 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-tricks/includes/compatibility/compatibility.php(41): require()
#1 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-tricks/includes/compatibility/compatibility.php(30): Jet_Tricks_Compatibility->load_wpml_modules()
#2 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-tricks/jet-tricks.php(148): Jet_Tricks_Compatibility->init()
#3 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Jet_Tricks->init('')
#4 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-settings.php(525): do_action('init')
#7 /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once('/home/backpa01/...')
# in /home/backpa01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-tricks/includes/compatibility/wpml/modules/class-wpml-jet-tricks-hotspots.php on line 6

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link:

I expected to see: WPML works properly after installation

Instead, I got: "The site is experiencing technical difficulties"

September 5, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4520001

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Unfortunately, I can't access to your FTP, but according to your error, this problem is caused by the plugin "jet-tricks". Please try the following:
- Go to your Dashboard > Plugins.
- Deactivate jet-tricks. If you can't access to your Dashboard, access to your FTP and rename the plugin folder /jet-tricks/, this will deactivate it.
- Once the plugin is deactivated, activate and set up your WPML.
- Reactivate your plugin jet-tricks or if you have changed its name via FTP, rename it as it was originally.

Does it help?

Best regards,
Andrés