If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 23, 2018 at 1:30 pm #2569877

mohammedB-5

kindly note that i need this plugin and i do not want to deactivate that
regarding the copy, kindly try to fix the issue without taking copy from the website ,
you can do the same in any other website ,
install woocommerce currency switcher , install WPML , then remove the WPML multi currency

July 24, 2018 at 12:33 pm #2573810

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I would need to see your setting for WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin and in WCML, because in my local copy the switcher works just fine.

July 24, 2018 at 12:37 pm #2573816

mohammedB-5

even its working fine , there is no option in the WPML to activate the currency according to the country of the user ,, that is why i need the woocommerce currency switcher not the WPML , i hope you can stop WPML currency switcher

July 24, 2018 at 12:52 pm #2573853

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

If I can't reproduce the issue I can't help you. Since you don't want to give me a copy of your site, I need the WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin setting. You can find it in
WooCommerce -> Setting -> Currency

I need the setting in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency

I also need you to explain how did you create your currency switcher.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Errors in my website’ is closed to new replies.