This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 23, 2018 at 1:30 pm #2569877

mohammedB-5

kindly note that i need this plugin and i do not want to deactivate that
regarding the copy, kindly try to fix the issue without taking copy from the website ,
you can do the same in any other website ,
install woocommerce currency switcher , install WPML , then remove the WPML multi currency

July 24, 2018 at 12:33 pm #2573810

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I would need to see your setting for WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin and in WCML, because in my local copy the switcher works just fine.

July 24, 2018 at 12:37 pm #2573816

mohammedB-5

even its working fine , there is no option in the WPML to activate the currency according to the country of the user ,, that is why i need the woocommerce currency switcher not the WPML , i hope you can stop WPML currency switcher

July 24, 2018 at 12:52 pm #2573853

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

If I can't reproduce the issue I can't help you. Since you don't want to give me a copy of your site, I need the WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin setting. You can find it in
WooCommerce -> Setting -> Currency

I need the setting in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency

I also need you to explain how did you create your currency switcher.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Errors in my website’ is closed to new replies.