Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danyR-3 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 12:49 am

danyR-3

I am trying to: I did update WPML plugins and got server error 500. Here is what I have on the debug:

Warning: include(/home/paniersd/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/paniersd/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 84

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/paniersd/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/paniersd/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 84

Notice: Undefined index: captcha_wc_lost_password in /home/paniersd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/no-captcha-recaptcha-for-woocommerce/lost-password.php on line 11

Fatal error: Call to undefined function icl_get_string_id() in /home/paniersd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/class-wpml-enpoints-support.php on line 107

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (

I expected to see: the site

Instead, I got: white page. I needed to deactivate all WPML plugins to get access to the backend

May 7, 2019 at 4:39 am #3753803

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I noticed that your WPML plugin is quite outdated. Please consider updating WPML plugins and check if the issue is resolved.

You can manually update WPML by following these steps:

Note: Please secure a complete backup of your site before updating WPML plugins.

- Download the latest version of WPML from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Disable WPML Multilingual CMS
- Delete WPML Multilingual CMS (the settings and the translations are saved in the database so they will not be deleted)
- Upload the freshly downloaded WPML plugin from Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Activate WPML

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 7, 2019 at 4:38 pm #3760607

danyR-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!