This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 11:41 am #4660649

RCPlanet

Good day, i have problem with WPML plugin, can you help please?

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 183 of the file /www.rcplanet.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: No translation entry found for query: s:34:" trid = %d AND language_code = %s ";a:2:{i:0;s:6:"157381";i:1;s:2:"ru";} in /www.rcplanet.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php:183

Stack trace:
#0 /www.rcplanet.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(67): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->select_translation_id(' trid = %d AND ...', Array)

#1 /www.rcplanet.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(43): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->build_from_trid(Array)

#2 /www.rcplanet.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-records.php(157): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->__construct(Object(WPML_TM_Records), Array, 'trid_lang')

#3 /data01/virt71369/domeenid/www.rcplanet.

September 29, 2019 at 11:53 am #4660661

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please disable WP Rocket.
Do you see the same issue?

When you are using WPML, WPML Translation Management and the WP Rocket plugin you may stumble upon this message

To fix this please make sure that you are using the latest versions of all plugins. The issue was caused by an incompatibility with an older version of WP Rocket.

Regards,
Riffaz.