This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 8:20 am #4385755

majorM

Please help solve?

August 13, 2019 at 9:38 am #4386711

majorM

hidden link
Sites are also slow to access.
The catalog.noko.com site is the production site and I have disabled the plugin.

August 13, 2019 at 12:06 pm #4387761

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I understand you are having site performance issues. Since performance issues depend upon the site, the server, plugins used and furthermore. I would need your help to narrow down the issue. Could you please provide feedback on the following questions as much as possible?

We recently released new beta versions of WPML plugins with major performance improvements. Being so, could you please try it and let me know if this helps?
https://wpml.org/2019/08/wpml-4-3-beta-1-with-much-faster-string-translation/

Since this is a beta version, I request you to keep a backup before proceeding.

BACKUP NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 13, 2019 at 12:18 pm #4387905

majorM

Hello there,

Our WP is a multi-site model. Whether this version can be installed.

August 14, 2019 at 4:17 am #4392217

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Yes, you can use it on multisite, but make sure to create a backup before proceeding as it's a beta version.

If you can I request you to try this version on the staging site.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML has been added and access speed is very slow.’ is closed to new replies.