This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 6:44 pm #2765031

Joris Heyndrickx

Multilingual is a complex matter. I get that. But recently I had to do a very small website in three languages with WordPress and WPML and I was perplex about how many config settings, nagging notifications and time it takes to setup WPML correctly. In fact I don't even want to dive into the documentation as it's a low budget project. So if there is one improvement I'd like to suggest then it's either no nagging notifications at all (like Media translations) or smarter defaults or ideally both.

September 26, 2018 at 9:09 am #2766599

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

This is really valuable for our company in our daily struggle of creating better products for our customers.

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on this point "smarter defaults" so that I would have more information to hand over to our developers?

I appreciate a lot that you took the time to write us.

I will be waiting for your response.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML has way too many config settings’ is closed to new replies.