Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 25, 2019 at 5:57 am #4823949

Олег Доброходский

Import new products and update old ones in the main language version. Translations are added manually. After adding a translation, everything is displayed well, and the size and stock. After the import, the variable goods, different variations in the main and other languages are incorrectly displayed. In some cases, the stock has also not been completely updated. (When they tried to download two files for different language versions)
All plugins purchased
Conducted tests on a new wordpress, a new topic, the result is the same
I contacted support All import plugin, they recommended contacting your support

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

October 26, 2019 at 4:14 pm #4832367

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please record an import with a minimal file(a few products and variations) and record a screencast of the manipulation using loom or screencastify. The screencast is very important as there are so many settings and that way our developers can reproduce the issue exactly the same way as you.

Best regards,
Jamal

October 28, 2019 at 7:31 am #4836453

Олег Доброходский

hidden link

this is a screencast, import, if you need something else write it please

October 29, 2019 at 11:51 am #4847123

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the screencast, but we still need to see the import settings. In the screencast, you have performed imports from saved import settings. We would like to see the settings that you have chosen.
Can you record a video from scratch, where you start by uploading a file and choosing the different import settings?
Can you try in this test server, so we will have a copy of your imported files and test with them in case we found a bug.
hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

October 29, 2019 at 12:41 pm #4847531

Олег Доброходский

I did the import exactly the same as on my test one, the same error was made, on the Ukrainian version variable tvars broke, and the oddity was not updated the quantity of the first variation

October 29, 2019 at 2:26 pm #4848633

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Please check the attached images, it seems that you are using the same "art"(id) and "sku" for two different entries in the file.

If you can also record a video from start, that would be very appreciated and I am sure it will help us resolve this fastly.
Please take the screencast from the start, it will be difficult to guess what to do. But If there is a clear screencast, all(supporters, developers, and testers) can reproduce the error or test it quickly.

Best regards,
Jamal

October 31, 2019 at 11:58 am #4863385

Олег Доброходский

hidden link

November 1, 2019 at 2:44 pm #4871837

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Please check my screenshot hidden link

I was able to reproduce the issue on Russian(primary language)even if all WPML plugins are disabled, with only:
- WooCommerce
- WP All Import Pro
- WP All Import - WooCommerce Add-On Pro

For the secondary language issue. It is expected that an import with WPML All Import will only update the language when it was imported in. To synchronize stock quantities you can run the sync from WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Status->Troubelshooting(link at bottom of the table).

As this is reproduced without WPML plugins, I suppose that it is a bug in WP All Import or an issue with your products or the import settings. In both cases, I am afraid, we cannot help, you will need to contact WP All Import support.

I remain at your disposal.

Best regards,
Jamal

November 4, 2019 at 6:34 am #4878137

Олег Доброходский

Thank you, I wrote already in support of ol imports, they refer to you.
Yes, I saw that the first size was not updated, but the main problem is not this. And you can’t play it without the plugins. The main problem is the size mismatch on other versions

November 5, 2019 at 6:57 am #4885885

Олег Доброходский

response from All Import
Can you tell me specifically what they said? It's strange that they'd send you to us since we do not provide support for WPML issues or imports into WPML.

The only way we can help fix a bug in our plugin for WPML is if the WPML support/development team tells us the exact problem and what our plugin is doing to cause it. Did they give you this information?

November 5, 2019 at 8:13 am #4886143

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Can you explain the issue in the size mismatch? I am not sure to understand very well.

As far as I can tell from your description and the video that you recorded. There is a problem with the stock of variations. The first variation(Size L) does not update the stock according to your video around 2:39 hidden link
The variation with size L keeps the old stock and does not get updated.

I also recorded a video with only WP All Import plugins, without WPML at all and the issue was reproduced, that's why I told you to contact WP All Import plugins.

We are responsible for our plugins, we will help you if they don't work as expected. But as far as I can see the issue is also present without our plugins.

Please elaborate again? If the issue is only caused when our plugins are used. As far as I can see the issue is also present without our plugins.

Let me know if you want me to assign this ticket to a Russian speaking supporter.

Best regards,
Jamal

November 5, 2019 at 8:58 am #4886437

Олег Доброходский

If a Russian-speaking employee improve communication, we’ll invite
The problem without your plugins cannot be reproduced, since the problem occurs only in non-main languages.
After importing products into the main language version, variations on other versions break down.
Despite the fact that I do not update other versions.
Support for all import, says that you are responsible for wpml all imports.

November 5, 2019 at 4:57 pm #4891813

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

We are Indeed responsible for WPML All Import plugin. I thought that the issue is related to the first variation that does not update with the stock from the imported file, check hidden link

The size L should have 60 from my import, but it is still at 22. And this import was performed without WPML plugins. That's why I told you that it is not related to WPML(all WPML plugins were deactivated), check my previous video hidden link

If you are talking about the stocks on the translated products. I believe that this is expected behavior. When importing product information in the original language, WPML and WPML All Import and WooCommerce Multilingual won't update the translated products. Either you import to the translated product too or you complete the translation from WooCommerce Multilingual.

You can also sync the stocks by going to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Status->Troubleshootin(link at the bottom) and sync variations data as shown in the attached image.

Best regards,
Jamal

November 6, 2019 at 6:18 am #4894929

Олег Доброходский

Thank you,

I'm syncing hidden link
but with a simple page refresh, everything returns, and the difference in variations also remains hidden link
How can I configure this synchronization automatically?

November 8, 2019 at 6:57 am #4911019

Олег Доброходский

I sent a message in support of all import, on the issue of not updating the stock of the first variation. What did they answer me

I tried accessing the demo site in their video, but it appears to have expired in the meantime, unfortunately. If they can recreate this on a fresh demo site, please send us the new One Click Login URL & we'll be glad to investigate this further. 🙂