This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
January 23, 2020 at 12:54 pm #5349009

Anonymous

Hi,

I have Avada theme with booking system for massages. I have Assistants, and some are limited for special therapies (not all masseurs are doing same services). All content (name, email, phone, booking rules, vacation, services) from original (SK) "profile" should be duplicated to 2nd language (EN) via WPML, but services are not, thus customers cannot book them.

Problem is, when i am updating their availability (weekly basis) i have to do it manually on (SK) and the same manually on (EN) version. I have many therapies and 5 Assistants and it is really not sustainable.

Can you please help? Thanks 🙂

January 23, 2020 at 3:28 pm #5350849

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

It looks like we will need the help of your dveloper since this definitely looks like a compatibility issue. i bet the content of that booking system is added in a different table than the WordPress standards and WPML can't reach it.

If possible, please ask your developer to open a normal WPML ticket or a chat, that way the debug process can be done properly (in here i can't really ask for any kind of access to the site or anything).

Something we can try to do in the meantime is try to reproduce the problem on this sandbox site: hidden link

I guess you will have to upload there avada and the booking plugin you're using and try to see if the problem happens in there as well. if it does, i will be able to send the case to our developers so they can look into it and hopefully fix it for you.

If you manage to reproduce the problem, please write here the steps so one of our developers can try to see if he can reproduce it as well and fix it (hopefully).

January 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm #5351351

Anonymous

Hello, yes this is Salon Booking System hidden link

I fiil it in that plugin. As you see in the screenshot.

So the next step will be for them to reach you via ticket, not here right?

Thanks

January 24, 2020 at 8:33 am #5355145

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

They will probably contact us i they have already joined the: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ which they have already.

I can see that their last known compatibility tested from us dates to 2016 so if you kindly upload the plugin to the link i sent above (sandbox site) and then try to replicate the problem there and lastly write here the steps on how to replicate the problem, i'll be able to send this case to our developers so we can speed things up.

Please do so and let me know, so i can send the case to our developers directly.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML in Avada theme does not duplicate services in booking system’ is closed to new replies.