We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Wolfgang Männel 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
June 5, 2017 at 4:49 pm #1291530

Wolfgang Männel

I am trying to: work in the front end with visual composer of my home page (step 1 image). But VC redirects to a page with blog posts (step 2 image). When deactivating the WPML plugin, everything works fine.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link (password is "mec")

I expected to see: the home page in front end mode with visual composer

Instead, I got: a page with my blog posts

Steps to duplicate the issue: Same issue on another webpage with VC and WMPL. As soon as WPML is deactivated, it works fine.

June 6, 2017 at 10:11 am #1292054

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

In order to be of a better help, I will need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply like this hidden link

The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
// NOTE : Make sure that you have performed the backup before you let me access the site.

Thanks.

June 7, 2017 at 7:44 am #1292830

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

This problem was forwarded to our compatibility team. They are working with plugin author to find the fix for it.

In the meantime you can use this workaround -> https://wpml.org/errata/visual-composer-front-end-editor-reloads-page/

Thanks.

June 7, 2017 at 9:05 am #1292903

Wolfgang Männel

Thanks Mladen. I think I'll prefer to wait for a fix with the plugin author in order to avoid screwing anything up.. 🙂

May 30, 2019 at 3:49 pm #3924457

Wolfgang Männel

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!