If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lucB-8 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4442721

lucB-8

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Translate my text in french to english

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

August 23, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4447033

lucB-8

Hi,

It's not working, the options are already check in - Translate admin texts.
Still can't translate my text...

Do you want a access to my website?

Regards,

August 23, 2019 at 11:03 pm #4449985

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I would need your WordPress login details to debug further. I've marked your next reply as private.

August 27, 2019 at 7:39 am #4463405

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

It seems the compatibility betweent the "coming soon" plugin and WPML has changed over the years.

I was able to add a French translation for the template. I went to WPML - String Translation - Translate admin texts - search for ' seed_cspv5_coming_soon_page_id' and checked the option. Then hit apply.

Then I was able to add page id for French version after searching for seed_cspv5_coming_soon_page_id.

The French coming soon page should be at Settings - Coming Soon Pro - Landing pages - fr.

Let me know if you have any questions!

August 27, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4466793

lucB-8

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!