This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ralfhC 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
August 14, 2019 at 8:45 pm

ralfhC

I am trying to install wpml but setup goes back to step 2, sometimes arrives at step 3 (language selector) but does not advance and returns to step 2.

Detalhes do erro
================
Um erro do tipo E_ERROR foi causado na linha 268 do arquivo /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php. Mensagem de erro: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Config_Update_Integrator' not found in /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php:268
Stack trace:
#0 /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(435): SitePress->__construct()
#1 /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(408): Auryn\Injector->instantiateWithoutCtorParams('\\SitePress')
#2 /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(373): Auryn\Injector->provisionInstance('\\SitePress', 'sitepress', Array)
#3 /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php(85): Auryn\Injector->make('\\SitePress', Array)
#4 /home/flautana/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(18): WPML\Container\Container::make('\\SitePress', Arra

August 14, 2019 at 9:55 pm #4397767

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

First, please make sure your site meets all the requirements for running WPML:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Do you see any error on browser console? Check below on how to see errors on console:
https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/#chrome

Note: The password you provided is not working. I've marked your next reply as private as well.

August 14, 2019 at 10:32 pm
August 15, 2019 at 4:28 am
August 15, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4401373

ralfhC

I'm sorry, there were problems with the capcha plugin, I disabled it

new pass: Wagnuka2019

August 15, 2019 at 9:18 pm #4403563

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I reviewed your site and was able to complete the WPML configuration without any additional changes. This means it could have been a issue with browser you are using.

Please check and let me know if you have any questions.

August 15, 2019 at 9:38 pm #4403673

ralfhC

the site went down a few minutes ago, does it have anything to do with the configuration?

August 15, 2019 at 10:09 pm #4403741

ralfhC

now it's working

August 15, 2019 at 10:09 pm #4403747

ralfhC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!