This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
January 24, 2019 at 10:41 am #3124595

sebastianV-3

Hi,

I'm using the latest versions of WPML in a fresh install of WP 5.0.3 (same issue with 4.9.8), no other Plugins installed. In FireFox Quantum 64.0.2 on Mac (OS 10.13.6, High Sierra) WPML is blocking the admin sub menues from popping up and I can't change WPML basic settings like choosing the language, because the CONTINUE button will not highlight and thus is not clickable. It seems I cannot use the WP admin with WPML installed in FireFox at all.

In Chrome everything works fine!

Is this something you heard about before? Is it just somewhere deep in my OS or browser settings or is it actually a FireFox issue? I really would like my WP admin working in FF.

Thanks for any advice on this weird behaviour,

Sebastian

January 24, 2019 at 1:48 pm #3125400

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thanks for login details, I have logged in to your site and I see you have configured WPML steps successfully as you can see in attached screenshot, WPML side menu also working in Firefox on Windows, so the issue may be only on Mac. Could you please send me page URL or screenshot where you are facing issue on Mac firefox?

I have asked our team member to test this on a MAC since I am on Windows and I will let you know.

Thank you

January 24, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3125519

sebastianV-3

Thank you.
here are two screenshots

January 24, 2019 at 2:23 pm #3125628

Noman
Supporter

I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier support for further review and we will get back to you with an update.

Thank you for your patience.

January 27, 2019 at 5:32 am #3132335

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Our 2nd tier tested this issue on Mac + Latest Firefox FireFox Quantum 64.0.2

Attached are the screenshots, they are able to use those options without any issue.

Thanks