Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

We are no longer responding here in this ticket.

If you have the message:

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

Please create a new ticket in our forum.

If you have message like this one:

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array ( [language] =>

Please visit our errata page here: https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

That issue can be resolved by using the [x] button in the upper right corner of the message to close and dismiss that message.

Do you have issues dismissing that message? If you do - then you can try to remove the key "wpml_notices" from the option table(by default wp_options, where "wp_" is your database prefix).

19% of people find this useful.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1,985 replies, has 555 voices.

Last updated by jean-nicolas 1 day, 14 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
August 3, 2020 at 3:39 pm #6727531

gguzzman

Hi
I have problem... solution->>>

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

August 11, 2020 at 10:39 pm #6781135

emtnanJ

Hi there i have the same problem , according to the database tables , and the english language doesn't appear as the default language and i cannot select it

September 9, 2020 at 12:36 pm #6975931

federicoB-2

I got this:

can you help me?
thanks

October 1, 2020 at 12:19 pm #7143353

nawafA-6

Hi,

I've been getting the following warning and I'm unable to register the website with you guys to obtain updates. The website is hidden link the warning message is:

"There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."

October 6, 2020 at 12:35 pm #7173221

andreasJ-15

Hi, we getting the information: There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

What kind of information you need?
best

October 18, 2020 at 2:07 pm #7252083

jean-nicolas

Hi i Got the message on my website
best