This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 3:35 pm

alvaroP-4

In the admin, WPML is telling me that there is a problem with the String Translation table: "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it".

April 30, 2019 at 6:36 pm #3714301

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a closer look in your website and could confirm the issue, since it is needed to perform some operation in your database tables, I would need some access to your host database management tool, in most cases the PHPMyAdmin tool, I tried to use the Ari Adminer plugin for this taks, but it doesn't seem to be working on your website, this is why we need an alternative for that. Also, please, don't forget to make a backup copy of your website, so we can proceed safely. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

May 6, 2019 at 7:40 am #3745513

alvaroP-4

Hi,
I still need assistance to fix the issue.

Regards.

May 6, 2019 at 8:29 pm #3752565

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. As explained in my previous reply I need the access details of your host database management tool such as the PHPMyAdmin tool in order to give a closer look. In other words I need the access details of your host management panel so I can inspect the database tables and proceed with a fix. I will enable a private reply for you, so these details can be sent safely. This the only way to solve your issue, thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML is telling me that there is a problem with the String Translation table’ is closed to new replies.