Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 15, 2019 at 6:13 pm #4956099

jasonB-19

We sent out all of our pages to ICanLocalize via WP to translate. Thave have completed but when I review in WP, not everything is translated and it's telling me I need to by more words. I was under the impression that I would by more words only if I wanted to do machine translation. In this case, we paid a 3rd party to do all of the translations. Do we still need to purchase additional words from WPML to accept 100% of the translations?

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 pm #4972791

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue. Sorry for the late response. It is not normal here.

We have released a new version of WPML(4.3.4) recently. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please fills the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML is telling me to buy more words yet I used third party translator’ is closed to new replies.