Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 15, 2019 at 6:13 pm #4956099

jasonB-19

We sent out all of our pages to ICanLocalize via WP to translate. Thave have completed but when I review in WP, not everything is translated and it's telling me I need to by more words. I was under the impression that I would by more words only if I wanted to do machine translation. In this case, we paid a 3rd party to do all of the translations. Do we still need to purchase additional words from WPML to accept 100% of the translations?

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 pm #4972791

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue. Sorry for the late response. It is not normal here.

We have released a new version of WPML(4.3.4) recently. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please fills the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML is telling me to buy more words yet I used third party translator’ is closed to new replies.