Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 16, 2018 at 11:27 am

asadR

I was working on the site and I removed some custom JS (which by the way should not affect anything but) I start getting HTTP 500 error. I enabled the debug mood and tried deactivating all plugins but no luck. Then I tried updating the plugin and it started working unless I activated the WPBakery back.

WPML is working fine but I just a fatal error after activating WPBakery plugin.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function hash() in /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php:331 Stack trace: #0 /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(419): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('plugins-status....') #1 /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(362): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('plugins-status....') #2 /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templates/class-wpml-twig-template.php(19): Twig_Environment->render('plugins-status....', Array) #3 /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/requirements/class-wpml-requirements-notifications.php(34): WPML_Twig_Template->show(Array, 'plugins-status....') #4 /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/ in /home/p53softenica/p53.softenica.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 331

October 17, 2018 at 7:26 pm #2825742

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please try to to do a manual update by following these steps:

1. Ensure that you have a full backup for the site.

2. Log in to your WPML.org account and go to the Downloads section. Download the WPML components that you need. You will receive a ZIP file for each one of WPML’s components.

3. Deactivate the current WPML version that you are using. Be sure to deactivate WPML and all its components. Otherwise, the installation files may be locked and not writeable. Don’t worry, your translations are not going to be modified.

4. Delete the plugin, so that you can install the new version. Note: if you cannot delete from inside WordPress, use an FTP program to delete the folders of WPML and its components from wp-content/plugins.

5. In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the ZIP files that you downloaded. Alternatively, if you cannot upload plugins directly to WordPress, unzip each file. A directory will be created. Then upload the unzipped directories to your site’s ‘wp-contents/plugins’ directory and overwrite the existing folders for WPML and its components.

6. Log in to your site, go to Plugins and activate WPML core first and then its components.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.