This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 8:20 am #3774109

janeK-2

I activated the content performance plugin in site but some reason dashboard of plugin is not loading. Site is on wpengine, that plugin is recommended by wpengine, so i contact them they told some WPML old JS is conflict witn content performance plugin.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: Load the dashboard of content performance plugin

Error in browser console when i open the dashboard of CP plugin :
Uncaught Error: only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed

May 9, 2019 at 8:45 am #3774271

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I activated the content performance plugin in site but some reason dashboard of plugin is not loading

May I ask which plugin is this, so that I could check our support archives?

they told some WPML old JS is conflict witn content performance plugin.

If you temporarily deactivate WPML and all its addons (String Translation, etc), is the dashboard of the plugin loading properly?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 11, 2019 at 10:32 am #3790183

janeK-2

May I ask which plugin is this, so that I could check our support archives?

-Content performance plugin, this plugin is provided by WPengine. This plugin only works in production site.

If you temporarily deactivate WPML and all its addons (String Translation, etc), is the dashboard of the plugin loading properly?

-We have not to check yet because this plugin only works in the production site. WPEngine does not provide plugin activate on staging. But we debug found that JS of WPML is a conflict with content performance.

May 13, 2019 at 8:31 am #3796071

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

-We have not to check yet because this plugin only works in the production site. WPEngine does not provide plugin activate on staging.

Can you ask WP Engine support about this, as that would include/exclude any incompatibilities? I don't see this plugin here, however:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

If this is a WP Engine specific plugin, is it possible to install it on any other site like a standalone plugin (for testing purposes e.g.)? hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML JS Issue with content performance plugin’ is closed to new replies.