If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 62 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by tsahiR 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
May 21, 2018 at 5:02 pm #2202968

massimoC-18

WPML is too complicated for me, I give up with this thread.

December 25, 2018 at 2:51 pm #3032345

Retired Account

LoL looks like I am not alone with this issue... For me it's the second run with a fresh installation of WP, Databank and all the PlugIns... WTF are you guys doing!?

August 22, 2019 at 9:50 am #4438173

tsahiR

Do any of you experiencing these problems have "Debug Objects" installed, the one recommended by WPML on: https://wpml.org/faq/how-to-debug-performance-problems/ ?

I think this is what caused my issue. It's easily fixable by using the "Recreate String Translations" options in WPML troubleshooting. It kept occuring though, and I had to keep trimming, even though the "Debug Objects" plugin was disabled. I have now deleted it and I am hoping for the best. If not I will dig into database to see what can be done, I see only 11 entries and it contains only information about the plugin.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-makes-database-growing-too-big-and-slow-pages/page/2/ also suggested removing associated strings of possible culprit so I have also done so as another safety measure and I'm hoping for the best.

I'll keep you guys updated if deleting the plugin has fixed this issue for me.