This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by floraP 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 10, 2018 at 10:51 am

floraP

Hello,

I need your help for resolving the following ASAP:

I am referring to this ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-conflicts-with-my-theme-internal-server-error-500-error-server/, that i opened a few days before.

Hosting support says'' I have checked the error logs. WPML Multilingual CMS plugin is causing the issue. The issue is specifically with that plugin. I suggest to contact the plugin provider of WPML Multilingual CMS and check this issue. They can fix the issue.''

I noticed that when this plugin is active my website shows up a lot of internal server issues.''#0 /home2/-----/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1425): WPML_Set_Language->set('297', 'tax_email_templ...', NULL, 'el', NULL, true)
#1 /home2/----public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1949): SitePress->set_element_language_details('297', 'tax_email_templ...', NULL, 'el')
#2 /home2/----/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1934): TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_taxonomy(Object(stdClass))
#3 /home2/---/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multili in /home2/....public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32''

Also, when i activate this plugin all the email templates are moving from to the greek language, without having a chance to translate them. I am referring: to this ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/email-templates-are-shown-in-the-translated-language-instead-of-the-default/

*** About debug information, when i paste it over here the box is stucked

I will appreciate your quick solution to this.

October 10, 2018 at 5:34 pm #2805323

floraP

Hello,

I am facing another issue, as well. The search box in the translated greek page redirects to the english language. When i am using the search box in greek page for location, category search etc leads to ''Search Result Page'' (english page). Please guide me to solve it

Thank you

October 11, 2018 at 2:06 am #2806161

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

What steps should I follow to see the problem you are reporting in your first message. I looked at your other topic, but I could not replicate the message you initially showed.

About your second question, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

October 11, 2018 at 7:11 am #2806889

floraP

Suddenly yesterday, i did not have an access to my account, because of this plugin.

The front end and the back end as well showed up 500 Internal Server Error. You could check in error_log file to see how many times this plugin interrupts my access in my website.

Please see this video file. When i re-activate this plugin this message show up, when i do the same with random other plugins, this is not happening. hidden link

Also, i have tried upadating the content of the pages, before activating this plugin and everything was okay. After activating it, some of them show this message.

Thank you.

October 12, 2018 at 1:50 am #2810119

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for the explanation. I think I understood what you're reporting. When I try to access FTP from your site, however, I can not access it. This looks like you're using your host's URL instead of using your site's FTP.

In my test environment I can not replicate this problem. Following in the footsteps of the video, I can not see the problem. Please, could you check the FTP credentials? Your next answer will be private.

Thank you.

October 12, 2018 at 7:39 am
October 15, 2018 at 5:28 pm #2818451

floraP

My issue is resolved now. Thank you Bruno, i noticed that this issue does not show up now!