This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Pietro

I am trying to update WPML Multilingual CMS plugin and String and Media plugin, when the web site go to empty on public display.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

July 24, 2019 at 6:54 pm #4277105

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I saw the problem you are reporting. This seems to be related to your theme. Maybe some compatibility issue.

Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

July 24, 2019 at 8:52 pm #4277535

Pietro

Sure. Thanks for the assistance. Myabe my them could have some problem, but at moment I cannot change it. Good job and soon as possibile,thanks for the assistance!

July 24, 2019 at 9:32 pm #4277561

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you. I downloaded the copy of your site using All in One Migration. With updated WordPress, the problem did not happen in my test environment.

I noticed that you are using an older version of WordPress, 4.2.23. Please, could you upgrade WordPress to check if the problem will persist?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Multilingual CMS get in crash’ is closed to new replies.