This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alessandroC-44 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm #4005565

alessandroC-44

FRONTEND Product Page hidden link

BACKEND Product Page hidden link

if I deactivate WPML Multilingual CMS I can see attributes again in the backend.
This stops the WOOF attributes filter working.
I need to make the whole website working. AND KEEP THIS TICKET PRIVATE. Thanks.

There are other serveral issues I can't cope with. Once it seems you solved one, other two appear and there is no clear documentation for all: for example, if you have more then 1000 categories you need to fix the translation on wp-config. It took me 2 days to find the solution on the forum. Really annoying. I really hope you are going to make wpml work better with woocommerce and with wpallimport.

Is there someone who can help, please? Please find below the debug info. If you neeed wp login data or other, please ask. Thanks.

June 13, 2019 at 4:49 am #4009477

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

May I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your additional question? As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

We will discuss the issue of the attributes here:

Could you please go Go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->status->Troubleshooting and provide us a screenshot?

Further, you mentioned "WOOF attributes filter" is this about another plugin, which plugin is this?

Could you please perform the below steps and share me the results?

Debugging

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 13, 2019 at 9:24 am #4010995

alessandroC-44

Hi, here it is: hidden link
Woof filter is a woocommerce premium plugin useful if you need to find products with custom hierarchical categories or attributes.

June 13, 2019 at 9:51 am #4011461

alessandroC-44

Hi, here it is: hidden link
Woof filter is a woocommerce premium plugin useful if you need to find products with custom hierarchical categories or attributes.

June 13, 2019 at 12:04 pm #4012585

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Thanks

June 14, 2019 at 8:58 am #4019667

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The file download size is 12GB, can you create another zip file with excluding the uploads folder?

You can edit your previous private reply to send the new link.

Thanks

June 17, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4035905

alessandroC-44

Hi Shekhar, how are you? Have you got news for me, please? Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 3:20 am #4039827

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am currently discussing this issue with our 2nd tier supporter and will respond to you soon.

Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 11:42 am #4043533

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for all the details.

I have escalated this to our 2nd tier supporters who are more familiar with these types of issues, so we can resolve the issue quickly.

Our 2nd tier supporter will take a look at this issue. Once they provide any feedback, I will get back to you with that feedback here.

Thank you so much for your patience. 🙂

Thanks

June 24, 2019 at 9:15 am #4075931

alessandroC-44

Hi there. Is there any news, please?

June 25, 2019 at 11:29 am #4083937

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Our 2nd tier supporter is still working on this issue, I will respond to you as soon as any feedback is available.

Thanks

June 28, 2019 at 1:58 pm #4108187

alessandroC-44

Hi Shekhar, I need the job finished within Monday July 1st. I opened this ticket on June 12th. Could you please check with the 2nd tier supporter? I'd be grateful. Many thanks.

July 1, 2019 at 3:49 am #4115513

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Our 2nd tier supporter is still working on this issue, from what I have seen right now, it looks like the attributes were created in the wrong language, they are further debugging the issue. I will let you know as soon as I will have a further update.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

July 3, 2019 at 2:27 am #4131015

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Our 2nd tier debugged the issue and noticed that the hidden attributes terms are added from translated terms when WPML was disabled, can you confirm this? Here are the steps you might have taken:

- Create an attribute e.g. Color
- Create some terms e.g. Red, Green, White
- Translate these terms (use the different slug and name )
- Disabled WPML
- Now create a new simple product and add translated terms from Color attribute to the product then publish
- Activate the WPML again, we will see the attributes missing.

Did you perform the same steps as mentioned above? If so, this is not a correct way of adding terms and you will need to manually add terms in the correct language to fix the issue.

Thanks

July 10, 2019 at 10:21 am #4178575

alessandroC-44

Our 2nd tier debugged the issue and noticed that the hidden attributes terms are added from translated terms when WPML was disabled. I don't think so. I'll try to see if your try works. Anyway, each one of the about 500 products has 9 attributes: if you wanted to do it manually for me as you suggest, I'd be glad and grateful. Anyway I really hoped in a concrete support but clearly it isn't. Best regards.