This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 24, 2018 at 12:20 pm #2760421

stinaN

When I try to update product page it would takes almost 1min to update. When I deactivate WPML Multilingual CMS plugin it would take 5-6 sec. That's the issue.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

September 25, 2018 at 3:58 pm #2764646

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Could you please check and see what is happening in a minimum environment?
I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin.
If possible get your site into a minimum environment.
Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like Twentyseventeen and no plugins activated but WPML and its add-ons and WooCommerce without any add-ons.
Is it possible for you to try it?
You will need first to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to Twentyseventeen (for example).
If it persists, then deactivate all plugins but the WPML and its add-ons and WooCommerce itself.
Then please check if the problem persists.
If it does not persists so start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back. Then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is a live site you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Multilingual CMS plugin slowing down product page update’ is closed to new replies.