Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
April 30, 2021 at 6:06 pm #8664635

areegZ-2

Hi,

when the WPML Multilingual CMS active= site not working on android phone if Arabic is the default language. However, there is no issue with computer browsers.
I tried using more than 4 phones , and the same issue exist.

hidden link

May 3, 2021 at 12:42 pm #8676383

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue, so I can better understand? What happens when you open the website in a mobile poage? Do you have a error message, a blank screen or some missing styles? Usually these kind of issue is related with the theme/ RTL language (not with WPML).

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Could you please also test with a default theme?

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Multilingual CMS when active= site not work on android phone’ is closed to new replies.