This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mohammed 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 16, 2016 at 8:03 pm #1084308

edwinL-4

I am trying to: Make the tablerateshipping.com plugin function when WPML is active. Compatibility problem.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:hidden link

I expected to see: Shipping charges added to orders . . . in both languages.

Instead, I got:

Steps to duplicate the issue:

September 18, 2016 at 8:17 am #1085726

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Thanks for contacting WPML support!

I see this particular Tree Table Rate Shipping plugin is not in our compatibility list https://wpml.org/documentation/woocommerce-extensions-compatibility/

So we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the compatibility issues.
Could you please provide me with the author's contact information (email?) the so we can contact him?
You do not need to do anything other than providing the plugin's author name and email.
We will contact the author.

September 18, 2016 at 12:33 pm #1085953

edwinL-4

I don't know if he is the author but I worked with Dan at: dan@tablerateshipping.com

September 18, 2016 at 3:05 pm #1086027

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Thank you for the contact details you provided. Our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team will contact the author.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

September 18, 2016 at 3:59 pm #1086071

edwinL-4

Are there any Shipping plugins that are presently compatible with WPML? And, if I deavtivate WPML, will the already translated pages remain intact on the website with correct links to posts and pages?

September 20, 2016 at 12:27 pm #1089707

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Yes, we have a few compatible shipping plugins and you can check this list https://wpml.org/documentation/woocommerce-extensions-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=627943&wpv_post_search=table&wpv_filter_submit=Search

If you deactivate WPML, all pages will have the same language (default language) but whenever you activate WPML again, the pages will remain intact.