This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
February 22, 2019 at 11:48 am #3232126

Mark

I am trying to:
Run WP-CLI 2.1.0 with 5 WPML plugins (latesrt versions) installed and activated:

wpml-cms-nav
wpml-media-translation
sitepress-multilingual-cms
wpml-string-translation
wpml-translation-management

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Only on non-live sites at the mment.

I expected to see:
WP-CLI commands to execute withot error.

Instead, I got:

wp search-replace command (others fail similarly too - even "wp plugn list"):

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Slash_Management::parse_missing_host_from_path() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in <webtree>/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/strategy/class-wpml-url-converter-domain-strategy.php on line 101 and defined in <webtree>/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/class-wpml-slash-management.php on line 110

February 22, 2019 at 9:45 pm #3234095

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

I have tested some of these commands and it worked correctly for me. Please, as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML not compatible with WP-CLI 2.1.0’ is closed to new replies.