Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by michaelD-67 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
February 12, 2019 at 9:55 am

michaelD-67

Dear Sir,
What is wrong with you people? From Last UPDATE we have huge problems with all of our sites. After one website is fixed (fun4all.gr) and after one webiste have problems now in HOME page and not fixed again I try to follow the instructions of first fix and now I can't register WPML because in Commercial tells me that I have no products but WPML and other plugins is OK in plugins screen. And I have only 3 sites with WPML. What woyld be happened if I have 100 websites? BIG PROBLEMs and our client are very dissapointed.
Thanks in advance!
Michael Diamantidis
Vision Computer Applications
Greece

February 12, 2019 at 10:26 am #3187811

Riffaz

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

This may happen sometimes because of the cache, server response, CDN, server configurations, etc,..

I am unable to login to your site: hidden link

Anyhow, you can try to delete the current WPML plugin and site key.
Then install the WPML again and use a new site key.

- Please go to WPML.org and at https://wpml.org/account/sites/ look for your current key and erase it.
- Create a new one with the new/current URL. Please:: be aware that if your domain does not use the www, add exactly the same URL for generating your key.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and install the WPML again.
- Add your new key.

Does it work solve your issue ?

or Please go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/ there you should be able to see your site registered (unless you never register your site before)

Deleting WPML plugin won't delete your translation from the database but is still it is advised to take a back up before proceeding this.

Regards,
Riffaz.

February 12, 2019 at 10:57 am
February 12, 2019 at 11:29 am #3188106

Riffaz

Hi,

Thank you for the updated password.

I see you have these errors in your site hidden link which comes from WordPress.com
You need to fix this to get commercial tab works fine.

This could be caused by a third party plugin or by a configuration in your hosting.
So,

1. please disable all third party plugins and check this.
2. if that does not help please contact wordpress.com/server support and ask about this. They will be able to fix this in minutes.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

February 16, 2019 at 7:28 am #3207556

michaelD-67

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!