Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
April 8, 2021 at 1:55 pm #8493313

andyL-24

I am not translating my web page but the wpml can't show the field of divi table maker also after translation all field not correct to show. would you please help to fix it ?

hidden link

April 8, 2021 at 2:01 pm #8493387

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

1) Could you please try to duplicate the page and edit the duplicated page with Divi builder to check if it will display correctly on the front end?

Kindly check this guide to know more about using Divi with WPML. (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/divi-builder/)

2) Could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read a detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

April 14, 2021 at 6:52 pm #8538511

andyL-24

i still not work even duplicate page. need to make the table one by one , would you please help a look ?

April 14, 2021 at 6:58 pm #8538529

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the update. If you duplicated the page to Chinese, you would need to edit the tables cell by cell to translate them.

I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

April 15, 2021 at 7:48 am #8541341

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

You might need to add support for the Divi table maker module using XML-config. Kindly check the following guide to know more about it.

https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/divi-builder/#adding-support-for-more-divi-builder-modules

As a workaround for translating the tables, you could duplicate them and edit the Chinese post/page manually to translate the content.

Kind regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] wpml not translate on table maker’ is closed to new replies.