This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 7:14 am #4000991

jere-mattiV

Hi!

I have updated the WPML Multilingual CMS to latest version a few ours a go and no I am not able to use WPML anymore. I have tried deactivating all the plugins, but it is now working. I got following error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Twig_TokenParserBroker::addTokenParser() must be an instance of Twig\TokenParser\TokenParserInterface, instance of Twig_TokenParser_For given, called in /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 1507 and defined in /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1507): Twig_TokenParserBroker->addTokenParser(Object(Twig_TokenParser_For)) #1 /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1459): Twig_Environment->initExtension(Object(Twig_Extension_Core)) #2 /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1381): Twig_Environment->initExtensions() #3 /home/koj in /home/kojair56/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php on line 53
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Best regards,
Jere Vahvanen

June 12, 2019 at 8:17 am #4001693

annaM-23

Hi! I have the same issue,
I have tried deactivating all the plugins also, and also checked to back on 4.2.5 version. I can work in admin only in recovery mode, WPML doen't work at all.

thanks in advise,
Anna

June 12, 2019 at 8:23 am #4001799

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Please revert the update of WooCommerce Multilingual back to 4.6.3. This is a known issue and our developers are working on a solution.

Regards,
Bruno Kos