This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.04 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 19, 2018 at 5:36 pm

iNakiZ

Hi

I'm trying to translate the timeline from spanish to Valencian language, but it doesn't work.

in the “Valenciano” language in the “inici” page at the bottom, should appear same time line than in the “Español” language but translated.
the category for “Español lang” is “eventos” and for “Valenciano lang” is “esdeveniments”.

hidden link . (ESPAÑOL, INICIO PAGE, FRONTPAGE)
hidden link. (ESPAÑOL, INICIO PAGE, BACKEND CODE)

And this is the same in the Valenciano language:

hidden link (VALENCIANO, INICI PAGE, FRONTPAGE)
hidden link (VALENCIANO, INICI PAGE, BACKEND CODE)

I don’t understand why it is not working.

May 21, 2018 at 5:40 pm #2203494

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @inakiz, welcome to the WPML support forum.

Thank you for submitting your access data. Through it I made a copy of your website on my local server using the "All in One WP Migration" plugin to debug.

After some tests, I discovered that the problem is not related to WPML, and the solution is simple: the translated posts were without the featured image. For some reason the "Cool Timeline PRO" plugin displays posts only if they have a featured image.

I've added a featured image to one of your posts, and it's now being displayed in the translated version. You can check it here: hidden link

Just add featured images to the other posts and they will also be displayed.

All the best,
Diego

May 21, 2018 at 5:45 pm #2203496
iNakiZ

Buf diego menuda tontería! muchas gracias!

lo que si se me olvidó comentarte, que en español si me traduce los meses del inglés, pero en valenciano se queda el nombre en inglés y lo he intentado todo.. se te ocurre algo? seguro que es alguna tontería también.

New threads created by Diego Pereira and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-translate-months-of-the-year/

May 21, 2018 at 5:46 pm #2203497

iNakiZ

Sigo hablando del cool timeline pro...

May 22, 2018 at 12:52 pm #2208067

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hola @inakiz,

Como el primer problema ya se ha resuelto, he creado un nuevo ticket para el segundo problema. Voy a marcar esto como resuelto.

Voy a responder en el nuevo ticket.

Saludos!
Diego