This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 8:43 pm #4556419

marinaD-11

I am trying to:translate a page manually and the editor allows me to edit the text but it is not showing pictures or buttons as it should. I've used WPML with avada theme and it gave me exactly the same options a the theme has for building a page (elements, boxes, containers) and I typed the translation as I typed the original text while building a page, but now I can not see how to activate that option or weather it exists at all.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:i am uploading a prt scr

I expected to see:a whole translation with the same button that does not have any text inside.

Instead, I got:translated text but without the button image, only a silhouette

September 12, 2019 at 11:40 am #4560649

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Marina,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of the website so I can have a closer look at this, please? Also, it would be great if you could attach a link to the page where you have this issue too. This way I'll go right to the point.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 12, 2019 at 8:33 pm #4564329

marinaD-11

Hi Radu,
thank you for your reply. I would gladly give you all access but unfortunately I do not know how to do it. it might be a bit odd to hear this but I am just a beginner and I've tried to find a solution how to give access to locally hosted website but the ones I have found are not working.
The good news is that appears that after updating unyson extensions the translated page is showing all elements and buttons as it should.
For now we can consider this problem solved, if any other appears I will be free to contact you.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Marina

September 13, 2019 at 7:07 am #4565939

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Marina,

I understand the situation. The most important part is that everything's fixed now and you can continue working on your website. If you need help with any other issues or have just a quick question, feel free to open a new ticket.

Regards,
Radu