This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by martynasB-3 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 19, 2020 at 10:58 am

martynasB-3

WPML performance issues

May 19, 2020 at 11:21 am
May 19, 2020 at 11:24 am
May 19, 2020 at 11:34 am #6166631

martynasB-3

It says wrong username/password details...

May 19, 2020 at 11:48 am #6166805

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Sorry for the mistake, I have updated the details. Please check.

Thanks

May 19, 2020 at 12:08 pm #6167181

martynasB-3

Where do I enter Database name/user/passowrd?

May 19, 2020 at 12:16 pm #6167433

martynasB-3

I did not need database user/password, but used name... it is migrating now!

May 19, 2020 at 2:47 pm #6168973

martynasB-3

Done, can you please confirm, that everything works for you?

May 19, 2020 at 4:17 pm #6170127
martynasB-3

In addition to performance issues, today I received another email from wordpress with this issue:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Translation Management.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.4.1
Current theme: Flatsome (version 3.11.3)
Current plugin: WPML Translation Management (version 2.9.6)
PHP version 7.3.16

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 185 of the file /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: No translation entry found for query: s:34:" trid = %d AND language_code = %s ";a:2:{i:0;s:5:"23176";i:1;s:2:"fr";} in /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php:185
Stack trace:
#0 /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(67): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->select_translation_id(' trid = %d AND ...', Array)
#1 /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(43): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->build_from_trid(Array)
#2 /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-records.php(157): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->__construct(Object(WPML_TM_Records), Array, 'trid_lang')
#3 /home/balticdo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/actions/wpml-tm-post-actions.class.php(65): WPM

New threads created by Shekhar Bhandari and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wordpress-caught-an-error-with-one-of-your-plugins-wpml-translation-management-2/

May 20, 2020 at 11:30 am #6176899

martynasB-3

Any updates on this ticket?

May 20, 2020 at 12:05 pm #6177167

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for migrating the site, I am testing the issue and have installed the plugin query-monitor to monitor the queries on your site.

Upon spending a few times, I am still unable to find the site to slow or too many queries being logged here. Can you check and see the same behavior here?

I am still debugging it further, the login details for your site and this site is the same, so you can also take a look around it.

Thanks

May 25, 2020 at 9:34 am #6208855

martynasB-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!