Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months ago.

Author Posts
April 19, 2021 at 1:17 pm #8572701

timoM-10

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hello everybody, we are seeing the notification "WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org" in our Plugins Dashboard of our site and we don't know how to fix this Problem. We have seen the ticket where you tell how to fix this Problem by generating a new Key and the whole stuff, but it didn't worked out. 🙁

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Yes, we've tried to follow the steps you suggest in the Forum, but It didn't worked: https://wpml.org/errata/wpml-plugin-cannot-connect-to-wpml-org-warning-with-wpml-4-4-x/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-19 a las 15.15.26.png
April 19, 2021 at 4:45 pm #8574683

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Before this ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, I would like to try and guide you through this issue.

If WPML is already registered, what is showing up at the top might be related to some caching information that is still existing.

What I suggest is to first go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > and clear the WPML cache. Then see if the issue is resolved.

If it's not, you can also try to see if the hosting that the website lives on has any caching that needs to be cleared. You can even ask the Support department of the hosting company the website lives on and see if they can clear the cache for you.

Please let us know if the issue is still happening after you try those steps.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml’ is closed to new replies.