Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Author Posts
April 19, 2021 at 4:21 pm #8574403

comunicacion-digitalR

I am trying to:
Hide an informational message about a complain with connect with wpml.org

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
I want to do not see that message

Instead, I got:
I got that message.

As attached I have the site registered but I do have the same message.

wpml_complain_about_connect.png
wpml_plugins_registered.png
wmpl_registered_sites.png
April 19, 2021 at 4:43 pm #8574677

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Before this ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, I would like to try and guide you through this issue.

If WPML is already registered, what is showing up at the top might be related to some caching information that is still existing.

What I suggest is to first go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > and clear the WPML cache. Then see if the issue is resolved.

If it's not, you can also try to see if the hosting that the website lives on has any caching that needs to be cleared. You can even ask the Support department of the hosting company the website lives on and see if they can clear the cache for you.

Please let us know if the issue is still happening after you try those steps.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml on registered site’ is closed to new replies.