This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
October 15, 2018 at 7:44 pm #2818624

jasonC-21

Please reply to tom@coxeco.com

I am trying to:Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas17_data03/48/42009748/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas17_data03/48/42009748/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php on line 52

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas17_data03/48/42009748/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas17_data03/48/42009748/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php on line 52

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 17, 2018 at 8:56 am #2823837

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

From the errors posted, it seems like the WPML plugin folder is not complete or it is corrupted.

Can you please follow these steps?
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌

- Remove WPML plugin from the site
- Download a fresh copy of WPML plugin from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Install WPML

Sometimes this issue happens when the server Hard Disk is full.
- Can you please verify if there is enough space in the server Hard Disk?

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Thank you

P.S.
According to the support policy, I can only use this forum to post answers, so I can't send a reply to your personal email.