This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 9:04 am #3774369

bulletM

I am trying to: Add page content in different languate

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: From home page to all pages

I expected to see: Option to editor for different languate

Instead, I got: No option is displaying

May 9, 2019 at 9:24 am #3774653

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Bullet,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Translating the pages created using Elementor can be translated pretty easy. Have you checked the video and the steps presented in this article? https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/ Basically, once you created a page, all you have to do is create the translation by using the options from the right side of the page. Can you give this a try and tell me how it works, please?

Thanks,
Radu

May 9, 2019 at 11:02 am #3775505

bulletM

Some of the pages moved to Basket and that we cannot remove from there. The basekt is not loading, showing blank.

May 9, 2019 at 1:25 pm #3776485

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this issue, please? I set the next message to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Also, please activate the debug on your website too. You can easily do this by editing the wp-config.php (through FTP, on the root of the WordPress installation) and adding this code:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
define( 'CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false );
define( 'WP_CACHE', false );

right before the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line.

Thanks,
Radu

May 13, 2019 at 4:41 am #3795135

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I just checked your homepage and I could see that there's a translation for in all the languages. Have you managed to sort this out and create the translations? I know that the initial issue was that you weren't able to add translation for other languages but now I can see that you managed to do that.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML plugin is not giving option to edit the content in Elementor editor’ is closed to new replies.