This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 7:53 am

adityaN

Issue 1
I am trying to: Make a multilingual website

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Normal website performance

Instead, I got: 500 Internal server error, slow load time, WPML plugin take 74% of plugin runtime process. the load time is super sucks and not tolerable. we also don't have anyone that able to do the debugging, can you please try to fix it, I will give the access.

Issue 2
I am trying to: Translate page and elementor widget using ATE & Machine Translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: my page translated

Instead, I got: I am using oceanwp theme with elementor pro and some additional elementor plugins, some of additional Elementor widgets I installed not showing on ATE, the widget is "advanced accordion", form "Essential Addons for Elementor" Plugin.

April 26, 2019 at 11:19 am #3690257

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

I will help you with your first issue in this ticket

I have checked your site frontend, I could not reproduce the performance issue while accessing your site. Please clarify does it resolve at your end? Did you make any changes that solved your issue?.

I am unable to access the login page, could you please help me with the login url , the link hidden link is redirecting to google.com

Please note For support rules, we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed. For that reason I have to kindly ask you to open a new thread if you need further assistance, you can assign it directly to me. In that way, you don't have to wait and we can continue working on it.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Plugin taking too much server resource’ is closed to new replies.