This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 18, 2019 at 12:51 pm #3639217

aliceG-3

I am trying to: change the price of my product but the translated page does not update correctly : the prices don't change or it changes but not for all or the shop page even disappears for a while with the "500 error" sometimes.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: you can see for ex that the price are different on this page hidden link than on this one hidden link

I expected to see: the prices updated accordingly

Instead, I got: prices not correctly updates (old prices, sometimes the product appears as not available anymore in stock, or the shop page closes at 500 error sometimes.

Please help me with this as soon as possible, thanks

April 18, 2019 at 11:30 pm #3642083

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Is this happening with any product or just with a few? For example, does the problem occur if you edit any product or only with specific products? Maybe the problem is happening because the sync is not correct.

Following the steps below for those products that are in trouble, see if the problem is resolved:

- Open the desired product on the original language
- Remove the variations
- Update the changes by clicking on the "Update" button
- Click to edit the translation
- Click on the Save & Close button
- On the original product, insert the variations again
- Click on the Update button
- Click to edit the translation
- Click on the Save & Close button

By following the steps above, are the prices displayed correctly?

Thank you.

April 22, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3656249

aliceG-3

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately this didn't work, I have followed all the steps and ended up with the exact same issue on the translated page : '500 Internal Server Error. An error occurred while processing this request.'
What else can we do? Thanks, Alice

April 23, 2019 at 11:30 pm #3667827

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

We release new versions of plugins today. Please, could you update all your plugins and check if the problem will persist?

Remember that it is recommended to back up your site before updating your plugins.

If the problem persists, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML: price changes onproduct page make the translated product page bug’ is closed to new replies.