Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 70 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by ali-hA 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
September 10, 2015 at 1:42 pm #701743

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

The issue was still there and I reported it to our 2nd tier support. They will contact you when there are more informations available.

Thanks.

September 11, 2015 at 12:26 pm #702450

ali-hA

Please remember this is urgent and the website is online.

thanks

September 12, 2015 at 3:45 pm #702944

ali-hA

I dont know what you did or even if you are working in my issue. But categories are not working again. You missed up what we fixed in other topic.

We will go with a back up back. Please do your test in an external way. We are online.

If it is not you, what we did is anly add a product and clone it. Please check what happen.

NOTE: We will go back in a back up stop unfixing what we fixed in other topics in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankls

September 12, 2015 at 4:08 pm #702946

ali-hA

Ok cant fix it not even with backup. Please reopen my topic "Categories problems! only showing subcategories in segundary langueges". I waited 1 week to solve it. Now I am back in the same issue.

Please URGENT I NEED TO FIX this site. i had enough with your WPML.

thanks

September 13, 2015 at 8:37 am #703028

ali-hA

I fixed it and now I know why it is happening. When I add a product categories are not showing as they should in my page. When using german to add products the spanish categories is the mos affected. When I use English to add products, german category is affected. I fixed the issue using the woocommerces tool, return terms. But I need to do it each time I add a product. Also Price filter on shop not working in german (on shop not inside a category) in other languages is working normal on shop page. Please add this to my other topic "Categories problems! only showing subcategories in segundary langueges" becouse is not resolved yet. Each time I add a product I need to use the woocommerce tool.

Now please fix this issue to see if that is cousing the category issue too.

thanks

September 15, 2015 at 6:35 am #704134

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am Sumit from 2nd tire support.

As it is your live site I can not debug the issue on live site therefore, I'll need to temporarily install a plugin called "Duplicator" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content.
Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site.

I hope it is okay for you.

Thanks

September 16, 2015 at 11:53 am #705458

ali-hA

Hi, Duplicator is already installed but not activated. You installed it when you were solving other topic. You can activate it and use it no problem. I remember you Sumit that installed it in the other topic.

Please dont froget about this topic we need to solve the issues we are online.

thanks

September 16, 2015 at 2:41 pm #705703

Sumit
Supporter

Hi Ali,

I am sorry. I do remember now that I installed duplicator plugin on your site 🙂
I just got the issue but seems that it only happen with your site. I am still debugging the issue. I will let you know when I have any new info on that issue.

Thanks

September 17, 2015 at 8:00 am #706255

ali-hA

ok,

Please also I would like to add a note: The category issue from the other topic, it always happens when I add a product or when I edit "Out of stock" to "in stock" by adding quantity to each product. This afects the Category in which the product is.

So, each time I add aproduct or edit stock, I need to use the woocommerce tools to fix the categories.

thanks.

September 18, 2015 at 10:03 am #707427

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

I reopened the category thread https://wpml.org/forums/topic/categories-problems-only-showing-subcategories-in-segundary-langueges/page/2/
I working on it. I will update you there about the second issue.

Thanks

September 19, 2015 at 11:03 am #708026

ali-hA

New error "Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application."

when tying to access "Translate texts in admin screens "

So, you think that you will solve my issues this year lol?

thanks

September 21, 2015 at 2:37 pm #708847

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

I found the issue and I am discussing it with 3rd tier support team to provide you a fix.
I will respond you as fast as I can.

Thank you for your patient.

September 21, 2015 at 2:57 pm #708876

ali-hA

ok please I am waiting.

September 23, 2015 at 9:42 am #710318

ali-hA

OK this is too much. THIS SITE IS ONLINE!!! When you will solve my issues???

thanks

September 23, 2015 at 11:27 am #710423

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

I understand your concern. But the issue has been reported to our developers. And they are working on it. I can not give you a fixed timeline but we are working on it.

I will also explain you the issue. Your site option table is too large. The option data is 245,760 bytes in size. Which is causing the issue. This is not very common issue and we manage to replicate only with using large data.

Script is terminated before loading get completed therefore the footer is missing in admin string translation screen. So we can not save the strings and can not expend them because of broken footer.

The only workaround is if you can cleanup the database (removing unused options from option table) and increasing the maximum time for script execution hidden link

Let me know if it does not helps you.

Thanks