Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.86 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 3, 2019 at 8:14 pm #4691245

nuriG

Please check the attachment. You'll see that there's something wrong. WPML shows the files of WooCommerce & YITH Wishlist at the level of the theme Woodmart.

This is a non-sense. How can I fix this?

October 4, 2019 at 9:28 am #4694471

nuriG

No answer..?

October 4, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4695877

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

This is a normal behavior and it happens because the themes contains code within the woocommerce and ytih domains too.

Kind regards,
Carlos

October 4, 2019 at 5:12 pm #4697663

nuriG

The explanation is not clear. How can a theme have code included "IN" another plugin? I hardly believe WooCommerce and YITH Wishlist to include code specifically related to a particular theme. Can you please clarify your explanation?

October 7, 2019 at 10:53 am #4706387

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself clear enough.

What I meant is that the themes sometimes implement third party functionalities, for instance:
If a theme desires to alter the layout of the Woocommerce Products, then there is a way to copy certain files within the theme's folder and implement the changes. The result is that some of the code of the theme will come from Woocommerce, and this includes the domains (which is what you see in the scan result).

I recommend you to visit this link where you will find more information about the example of Woocommerce: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-theme-developer-handbook/#section-1

Best regards,
Carlos

October 7, 2019 at 3:19 pm #4708843

nuriG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 7, 2019 at 3:40 pm #4709045

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos