This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 9, 2018 at 7:16 pm #2801750

veronicaF-6

I am trying to: Find where to download and install String Translation. This is a small website and its using a template that has Beaver Builder but says that I need to download and install the String Translation. when I click on the install or download it takes me to another page and i just cannot find where the string translation download is. Honestly I thought this was going to be a 2 minute cycle. Buy the plugin install it and select my language - it's not straightforward at all.

I am willing to provide ftp etc but cannot setup the Duplicator

October 9, 2018 at 11:26 pm #2802359

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

you currently have bought WPML under the Blog license which does not include access to the WPML String Translation plugin.

in order to be able to download WPML String Translation the licenses WPML CMS or Agency are required.

String Translation allows you to translate specific strings within your themes and plugins, if you are not planning on doing this then the Blog license is sufficient but if you need to be able to translate texts in theme and plugins admin WPML String Translation will be beneficial.

-> https://wpml.org/purchase/

please let me know if you have any further questions

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML String Translation install – download – can't find it’ is closed to new replies.