This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 11, 2019 at 4:47 pm #3590771

patrickS-52

I have a car wash plugin that is malfunctioning on the french side of the site hidden link ...as you can see , when the SUV and Truck options are selected the prices and options sections grey out....however this does not happen on the English side of the site....I contacted the web developer of the theme in question ( Quantical Auto Spa ) and after some testing I was given this error log info below....it seems to be from the string translation plugin...I have also added the WPML debug section below..

here is the error log info...it is a bit long, but it clearly defines the string translation plugin in the error : I have no idea on how to fix this...thanks

text/x-generic error_log ( UTF-8 Unicode English text, with very long lines )
[08-Jan-2019 01:28:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'WP_Post' not found in /home/polioyuj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/wpml-localization.class.php on line 92
[10-Jan-2019 18:31:41 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 pour la requête 
			SELECT
				s.id,
				st.status,
				s.domain_name_context_md5 AS ctx ,
				st.value AS translated,
				st.mo_string AS mo_string,
				s.value AS original,
				s.gettext_context
			FROM wp_icl_strings s
			LEFT JOIN wp_icl_string_translations st
				ON s.id=st.string_id
					AND st.language='fr'
					AND s.language!='fr'
			WHERE s.context = 'default'
			 LIMIT 1000 OFFSET 6000 faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSPackage->getPackagePublic
[10-Jan-2019 18:31:41 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 pour la requête select service_id,service_type from wp_cbs_package_service where package_id=571 and service_type in (1,2) order by field(service_id,) faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSPackage->getPackagePublic
[10-Jan-2019 18:31:41 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') and location_id=496' at line 1 pour la requête select vehicle_id from wp_cbs_service_detail where enable=1 and service_id in () and location_id=496 faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSVehicle->getVehiclePublic
[10-Jan-2019 18:39:25 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 pour la requête select service_id,service_type from wp_cbs_package_service where package_id=538 and service_type in (1,2) order by field(service_id,) faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSPackage->getPackagePublic
[10-Jan-2019 18:39:25 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 pour la requête select service_id,service_type from wp_cbs_package_service where package_id=571 and service_type in (1,2) order by field(service_id,) faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSPackage->getPackagePublic
[10-Jan-2019 18:39:25 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') and location_id=496' at line 1 pour la requête select vehicle_id from wp_cbs_service_detail where enable=1 and service_id in () and location_id=496 faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/autospa/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/autospa/page-content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_row.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include('/themes/autospa/vc_templates/vc_column.php'), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, CBSLocation->createLocation, CBSVehicle->getVehiclePublic 
April 11, 2019 at 6:48 pm #3592217

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

April 12, 2019 at 9:04 pm #3601993

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Please, take a look at my private reply above. Thanks!

April 13, 2019 at 2:10 pm #3604791

patrickS-52

Hi, I received your message about migrating the site to Cloudways.....I have set up the procedure and as i am typing this the site is currently being transferred to Blog Vault...thank you...

April 15, 2019 at 7:29 pm #3616121

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Please, take a look at my private reply above. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 at 1:44 pm #3639685

patrickS-52

Hi I received your emails and including the followup...sorry I have been extremely busy, but I will move forward with the suggestion in the previous email...and will notify you when it is done...

April 18, 2019 at 2:31 pm #3639981

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please, let me know when you are done. Have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML string translation issue in error log’ is closed to new replies.